Antivirus and antihacker software for business cyber security and OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities
Find and overcome any vulnerability
Data on hacker attacks from 2021 Clusit report
CyLock finds vulnerabilities in any system with no need for technical skills, executes accurate Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments in only 24 hours
9 websites out of 10 suffer from vulnerabilities that can be exploited to steal data, CyLock immediately finds them and shows you how to overcome them
CyLock simplifies the automatic finding of critical vulnerabilities in websites, web applications and servers, including those defined by OWASP TOP 10.
CyLock identifies all vulnerabilities and configuration errors, providing an accurate and ready-to-use report, with no false positives
Protect your company with online heartbleed tests and pentests on your website
SME owners often think that hackers won’t find their business profitable enough to attack them. Truth is that small enterprises are the easiest to attack as they adopt less defence or security checks. Their reward could actually be lower, but the work to obtain it is a lot less and can be easily replicated on a larger scale. Your moment to act is NOW.
CyLock’s Anti-Hacker services CyLock was created with the aim of increasing the security level of corporate IT systems, to adequately resist external attacks. It is ideal to implement IT security in the company even by non-specialised staff: entrepreneurs, professionals, managers and non-technical personnel: CyLock’s report and dashboard are designed to be easily understood even by non-IT and cybersecurity experts.
OSSTMM and OWASP in a single anti-hacker software
CyLock allows you to test and manage cybersecurity in your business entirely automatically, online, 24/7, to make decisions and to adopt remediation measures to vulnerabilities with full awareness and no need for tech experts.
Today a sharp information asymmetry exists between experts and non-experts in cybersecurity, but specialists are a scarce resource on the market, missing in almost all SMEs. The information bias persists even after the intervention of specialised technicians, due to their ultra-specialised reports and proposed remedies: their acceptance and implementation often occur in almost complete unawareness by the organisation, which can only undergo them.
CyLock provides an online dashboard through which SMEs can overcome this gap and have their data and systems’ security under control, through multi-layered information and different possibilities to act and remedy any critical points identified.
Finally, thanks to the possibility of requesting support videocalls or remote vulnerability remediation service (Fix-IT service), CyLock allows for maximum customisation of the cybersecurity user experience, even when in need to make strategic choices in full awareness, thanks to the team of experts available.
No technicalities, just a space to manage the security of your data, at the tip of your finger!
The value of a simple-to-use pentest audit
CyLock’s Anti-Hacker is a software developed by our researchers to allow users to analyse business security from an hacker’s point of view and propose the most effective remediation measures to avoid external attacks.
CyLock’s anti-hacker activity involves the use of a proprietary software, developed by our team, that simultaneously performs multiple VAPTs (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests) based on the OWASP and OSSTMM global cyber security methodologies and standards, allowing the typical activity of an ethical hacker to be performed in less time.
The task is complex for CyLock, but straightforward for the users: you only have to input the website’s URL or server’s IP address to be tested, and that’s it! At the end of the activity, CyLock’s dashboard will report results and remedy options, organised in a clear and understandable manner for everyone.
Cyber security report in 24h with CyLock Anti-Hacker
Our report is provided within 24 hours from the end of the Anti-Hacker test.
Today’s automated online services carry out tests and provide reports within minutes, but their results are superficial and of meager value, often containing incomprehensible information to non-specialised personnel.
CyLock Anti-Hacker, on the contrary, takes several hours to complete the attack simulation. This is because in-depth analyses are conducted through high-quality and accurate testing tools’, also depending on the complexity of the network or domain to be verified. After processing the results, our MAS Opsec, eWPT, eCPPT and CISM certified ethical hackers proceed with their verification and develop the most suitable remediation plan.
Penetration test e cyber vulnerability assessment: what they and how they work
Vulnerability assessment is not to be taken for granted, as it is not a simple test but rather a set of activities to scan the network for vulnerabilities. Cyber vulnerability assessment, indeed, makes you aware of your system’s vulnerability in advance and thus helps you preventing possible attacks on the business network with an anti-hacker defence designed specifically to protect it. Cyber vulnerability, therefore, refers to any vulnerability of IT systems’ codes; through vulnerability scans is possible to check whether implementation bugs, design flaws or application weaknesses exist that could allow malicious attackers to steal data and take control of the business network. In short, vulnerability assessment actually scans the system or network for any weaknesses that could provide hackers with a backdoor. Vulnerability assessments are often combined with penetration tests, whose aim is to analyse the network’s security to (harmlessly) exploit vulnerabilities and understand how hackers can attack, preventing in this way phishing campaigns or other types oh hacker attacks. In other words: penetration testing simulates an actual hacker attack to identify flaws that could allow unwanted access to the system.
Thanks to automatic penetration testing, the business IT system is scanned to find possible vulnerabilities, technical flaws or weaknesses relating to its design, implementation or management, which could jeopardise the business networks’ security. Once security problems are identified, the user receives a report with an assessment and a possible technical solution to overcome the criticality, such as the use of anti-hacker testing software.
What are the main types of hacker attacks
More and more companies suffer cyberattacks: hackers, taking advantage of IT system vulnerabilities, strike at network security, stealing data and demanding a ransom. There are generally 5 types of hacker attacks to watch out for:
- phishing, i.e. the attempt to send fake e-mails (as if they came from a reliable source) containing fraudulent communications in order to steal sensitive user data, such as credentials and credit card’s details, or in some cases install malware on the PC and then take possession of it
- malware, i.e. the malicious software that violates the network by exploiting its vulnerability when the victim of the hacker attack clicks on the dangerous link or opens the attachment contained in the phishing e-mail, thus installing a virus, spyware, worm or ransomware, and blocking access to network components. Through malware, hackers act without the user’s knowledge
- “man in the middle”, the hacker attack that intercepts information between two sources to steal data. It usually occurs when the hacker hits an unsecured wi-fi network, scans connected devices for vulnerabilities and then installs malware
- SQL injection, the SQL attack carried out by the cyber criminal when he inserts malicious code into a server that uses an SQL database, so that information that should remain confidential are publicly released
- Denial-of-service, through which hackers send huge streams of requests to the systems they target in order to exhaust their resources and bandwidth. The systems consequently cannot fulfil the requests received and crash.
How to prevent hacker attacks to Italian companies
How should a company defend in case of hacker attacks? As a result of increasing threats to businesses’ cyber security, it is now increasingly essential to adopt anti-hacker solutions to prevent hacker attack to Italian companies, such as:
- Limit the sharing of personal or corporate information, e.g. by modifying privacy settings
- Regularly change the most frequently used passwords and set alphanumeric access codes (e.g. upper and lower case, numbers, special characters, punctuation marks and symbols) increasing their efficiency and making therefore harder to crack
- Never use the same password twice and activate the 2-factor authentication (e.g. by receiving a message on a connected device)
- Always update operating systems’ protection systems
- Install anti-malware, anti-virus solutions and firewalls to block threats
- Never open the contents of an attachment from an unknown e-mail address. Hackers often tend to hack systems via phishing attempts
- Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to protect your network connection
- Avoid clicking on links in e-mails, as this could be a phishing attempt
- Back up your most important files regularly with an encrypted system or on an encrypted storage device
- Only install applications on your mobile phone that are secure and from trusted sources, as smartphones are also often the target of hacker attacks
- Periodically scan your devices with antivirus software
Cylock can help you secure your network. Contact us for a business cyber security assessment, no strings attached!